Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi again!!

































Hey guys! Wow it's been so long since I've blogged.. once again! :) Things are so crazy with a little one. Traysen is getting so stickin big. He is into everything. You can't even hold a cup without him wanting to grab it right out of your hands. He has just been such a bundle of joy.




Traysen gets his surgery on Tuesday 16th. We are very anxious and just can't wait for it to finally be over. It's a crazy emotion because on one hand I'm excited for my baby boy to get all fixed and finally be able to stop worrying, but on the other hand I don't know if I can handle him going in for surgery. All we can do is pray at this point. Everything is in God's hands and we know He'll take care of our little guy. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We have such good friends and family that has been nothing but supportive and loving and we really appreciate you guys!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Holland Family

The Holland Family

Our Friends

Our Friends
We have the best friends in the world!

Partying at the Circle Lounge with our friends

My Sister-In-Law Brookie

My Sister-In-Law Brookie

My Girls!

My Girls!

Followers